Monday, March 05, 2007

Cassidy & Associates in WaPo

My friend Joel Haas clued me in to the fact that the Washington Post is profiling Cassidy & Associates, the powerful and successful lobbying firm that Taiwan has used:

Over the next five weeks, The Washington Post will tell Gerald Cassidy's story in a unique way. On Monday, the series will jump to the newspaper's Web site, washingtonpost.com, to begin a 25-chapter serial narrative that will describe how Cassidy built his business, how he made the deals that earned his millions, how he and his fellow-lobbyists influenced decisions of government and helped create the money-centric culture of modern Washington.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michael,
Sorry for the off-topic comment. I just wanted to let you know that I added your blog to my blogroll over at Formosa Neijia. Sorry it took me so long to get around to it, and thanks for your link!

Anonymous said...

Michael,
thanks for the heads up on these articles. sure looks interesting!
Regards, Amy

Unknown said...

Annette Lu is announcing her presidency today (this, despite one of her critic's offensive comments).