Sunday, March 21, 2010

Updated Ride Schedule for April

GuguanRide55
Nantou roads bow before the awesome power of Eli.

Revised April ride schedule.

April 24-25: Nantou Reprise. I'll be doing this again. Five already signed on, hope to see you there!

April 24: Drew is going on a Paris-Roubaix Tribute Ride. Taichung-Kaohsiung on Highway 17. 260km in one day.

May will have at least one trip on the Northern Cross Island Highway, either 2 or 3 days depending on you. Here's the map for it. I'm slotting that in for May 22-23 with optional monday.

Looking forward to June 19-20, when I hope to take another crack at riding up to Hehuanshan from Taroko Gorge.

As always, let me know if you are coming down to Taichung with a bike on the weekend. I love meeting and riding with new people!
_______________________
Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums!

1 comment: