Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Refuge by the Awesome Boston Paul

Yesterday I went out to check out the new home of The Refuge, a community of musicians and activists cared for by Boston Paul (Facebook). The Refuge is just opened and still a work in progress, but it looks like it is shaping up to be great. I was going to write a blog post about it, but then I learned that Trista over at The Wild East had done a much better job than I ever could have, and just this week too. I totally agree:the vegetarian curry pies are excellent, the atmosphere relaxed, and the music unique. Head out to Dongshan Paradise on Dongshan Road out of Taichung, and then follow the yellow sign by the gate.
_______________________
Don't miss the comments below! And check out my blog and its sidebars for events, links to previous posts and picture posts, and scores of links to other Taiwan blogs and forums! Delenda est, baby.

No comments: